Dear Vibe family,
Firstly, well done on your excellent efforts so far in navigating this unprecedented situation!
Following a COBRA meeting yesterday, the UK has now entered a ‘delay phase’ in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus (watch full press conference here).
Seemingly, the ‘delay phase’ will comprise of various measures, carefully timed to have maximum effect on delaying the spread of the virus and minimising its impact.
Importantly, the PM has said; “We are not closing schools now; (as this) could do more harm than good … but we are keeping this under review…”.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water – sounds simple, but it’s probably the best thing you can do!
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands – sounds simple too, but needs discipline!
- Use a tissue to cough or sneeze into – catch it, bin it, kill it!
- Avoid close contact with people – 1 to 2 meters is apparently safe
- Avoid contact with objects or spaces which may be contaminated
The further key message to come out, asks that people exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms*, self-isolate for 7 days.
* Symptoms include a new continuous cough and/or a high temperature.
Our message is to stay calm, listen to the advice from the official expert sources and don’t get caught up in media hysteria!
We hope this information is helpful and wish all our VIBE family, health and happiness!
For more information, visit the following sites or give us a call and we’ll do our best to answer any questions you have…